Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday... Halloween!

Good morning everyone! Happy Tuesday! And happy Halloween! I don't really get into holidays much, including Halloween. I've never really been interested in it, even as a kid. But I do love Halloween nail art and cute kids (and puppies) in costumes.

For this weeks nails I went pretty simple just using "Halloween" colors.


For this look I started with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. Then using the dry brush (or grunge) technique I added OPI Funky Dunkey, You're So Outta Lime, A Good Man-Darin is Hard to Find, Black Onyx, and This Gown Needs a Crown. Then I Topped it off with HK Girl quick dry top coat by Glisten and Glow, once it was dry I added NOPI Matte Topcoat. 

I love this look! Dry brush is a favorite technique, have you tried it? If not, you should!!! 

Be sure to check out the other Twinsie blogs linked below! Have a safe and happy Halloween! 

~casey 


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
​ Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision





No comments:

Post a Comment