Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday, Your Least Favorite Polish

Good morning everyone! Today's Twinsie Tuesday prompt is your least favorite polish. This was pretty easy for me, Color Club Kismet is this awesome holo that I like in theory but hate on my nails. I can't seem to part with it though...



I think maybe part of the reason that I can't let it go is the awesome holo in this. Unpopular opinion here, but holos aren't my favorite. But something about them always draws me in.... They have a strange power!

Be sure to check out the other Twinsies blogs linked below to see their least favorite polishes! 

Thanks for reading! 

~casey 

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
​ Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision



No comments:

Post a Comment