Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday, Summer to Fall Transitional Polish

Hello polish loving friends!!! My Twinsie Tuesday post is a little late today, I've been frantically planning a yard sale. Frantic. Not because it's last minute, just because I'm a bit frantic at times. :) 

Today's prompt is Summer to Fall Transitional polish. I have to say I don't really follow seasonal rules with polish. But seasonal colors do call to me with the weather changes. 

Nothing really stands out to me as a transitional color for summer to fall, but a great color for any season in my book is gray. 

Here is Gelish Clean Slate.

This is my first gel polish and my first gel manicure (done by me on me) and I'm pretty pleased with the result. 

This is 3 thin coats, and the final result is a dusty gray cream that sometimes leans a little blue/purple. 

I've had this on for almost a week and I love it! I'm still getting the hang of gel manis but hopefully I'll keep improving! 

Thanks for reading! Be sure to check out the other Twinsie blogs linked below! 

~casey

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
​ Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Traci at DrinkCitra



No comments:

Post a Comment