Monday, September 8, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday, Teal Nails for Cervical Cancer Awarenesd

Good morning everyone. Today's Twinsie Tuesday prompt is Teal Nails for Cervical Cancer Awareness. This disease has not affected me directly, but awareness for all diseases is a good idea. 

For this mani I have another Gelish polish. This is You Rub Me The Sarong Way. 


For this mani I used my Gelish base coat, 3 coats of color, and topcoat; curing each following the Gelish instructions. 

This is only the 2nd Gelish mani I've given myself and I'm completely in love! 

I hope you are all doing well today. Be sure to check out the links to the other Twinsie blogs linked below!

Talk to you soon! 

~caseylane

 Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
​ Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Traci at DrinkCitra



 

No comments:

Post a Comment