Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday, Gifted Polish

Good morning fellow polish lovers! Happy Tuesday! I'm so happy to be back to almost normal... hopefully I'll be posting regularly very soon. I'm feeling better, just sleepy and a little sore from surgery, but much better. So today's post will be short. (And I actually mean it this time.:))

For my gifted polish choice I picked a handmade "franken" polish that the lovely Elena from ecklipsedbycolor made for me. This was one of 2 colors that she was sweet enough to make for me for Christmas. I'm sad that I haven't had a chance to try it until now! 




This polish is called First Frost. There is a cute label on the front with the name, but I didn't get a pic of it. For those of you that don't know, a Franken polish is a polish that is made by mixing other polishes, glitters, and pigments to get just what you want. I don't know how Elena does it, although I suspect there is some sort of magic involved. 

I treasure all 3 of these polishes, even though I haven't been able to wear them much. It's amazing to think about Elena sitting in her home concocting polishes together until she comes up with something that makes her think of me. And they're one of a kind! 

Be sure to follow Elena on Instagram to see all of her awesomeness! 


Also please be sure to check out the other Twinsie's blogs below for more gifted polishes!!!!

Thanks for reading!

~casey

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra


No comments:

Post a Comment