Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Inspired by your purse, backpack, handbag...

Good morning everyone! Happy Tuesday! That means Twinsie Tuesday!

For this mani I decided to match my Tyler Rodan Kingston Crossbody bag in Daffodil with OPI Just Can't Copa Cabana. The Kingston Crossbody is pretty much the only purse I carry... I have it in 4 colors (this sunny yellow, orange, pewter, and cobalt blue). It is seriously the most perfect size and shape ever. It's my perfect bag, and I'm hoping to add a few more colors to my collection. (specifically pink and red... and green... and any other color I can find... lol)



The formula and application on this color are pretty ok, for a yellow. First of all, it's nearly impossible for me to ever capture a yellow polish accurately. My skin is as fair as fair can be, and it always looks tan or lobstery. The application was a bit streaky, but it's yellow so that's a given. For this mani it took 3 coats to even everything out, then I topped it with Glisten & Glow HK Girl topcoat. Honestly? I hate yellow polish. Its fine on some people, but on me I hate it. I wore this for a day and it ruined the day. Well, ruined might be a bit dramatic... but it's kind of like a bad hair day, ya know? But it's a bad nail day. :) 

Here is the bag that it matches. This picture is more color accurate. 



I can't wait to see what the other twinsies post! Links to their blogs below, go check them out! 

Thanks for reading! 

~casey

**The products in this post were purchased by me for my own personal use.**


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra


No comments:

Post a Comment