Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday Winter to Spring Transition Polish

Good morning polish lovers! Happy Tuesday! 

Today's Twinsie Tuesday prompt is Winter to Spring Transition Polish. Confession time... I don't really follow seasons with polish colors. I don't think that's really any secret though. I do tend to lean more toward brights in the spring and darks in the fall, but that's about as "seasonal" as I get color wise. 

So this prompt was kinda tricky for me. So I just kept thinking spring. Spring spring spring spring spring......... BLUE! Sky blue to be exact. And what is my favorite sky blue polish? OPI Can't Find My Czeckbook of course! (I may or may not have a backup or two of this one... I think I'm an OPI hoarder) 



For these nails I applied 2 buttery perfect coats of OPI Can't Find My Czeckbook and topped it with Just Ricarda Glossy Glam. Do you see why I love this color? It's cheerful without being obnoxious. I love it. 

Be sure to check out the other Twinsie's blogs! Links to their blogs are below.

Thanks for reading! 

~casey

**The polishes in this post were purchased by me for my own personal use.**

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra


No comments:

Post a Comment