Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Go-To Polish

Good morning everyone! Happy Tuesday!

Today's Twinsie Tuesday prompt was our Go-To Polish. I had to really think about this one. I don't have that one polish that a lot of you probably have that is my go-to... Especially since I became a swatcher. I'm always painting my nails, so I don't get much of a break where I need that go-to option. So.... I started to think about what polish I love most, and the one that is my go-to for a lot of different looks. I would say that any polish that you have 5 backups of (yes, 5) probably fits that bill right? 

So here is my go-to, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. 



Look at it! Just look at it!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you see why it's my favorite? It's white, without being WHITE. I just love it. For this look I used 3 thin coats of MBSW and topped it with Just Ricarda Glossy Glam. 

So, that's it. My somewhat boring pick for my "Go-To" polish! Why do I have 5 backups you ask? Well, because I'm a bit of a hoarder. (although if it's organized it's TECHNICALLY a collection) But mostly it's because OPI hasn't made this part of their core line that I've heard about... its from the Spider Man Collection a few years back. So whenever I find a bottle I grab it. And they're usually on sale so bonus! 

Be sure to check out the other Twinsies posts (linked below) for their Go-To Polishes!

Thanks for reading! 

~casey
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra


**The polishes in this post were purchased by me for my own personal use.**

No comments:

Post a Comment