Saturday, March 1, 2014

Nail Honey A Honey-Coated Rainbow Collection

Happy Saturday polish friends! 

Today I have the latest collection from Nail Honey Custom Lacquers, A Honey-Coated Rainbow. A bright and cheerful collection just in time for spring. More pictures and details after the jump. 


I'm going to go ahead and get some details out of the way first. For all of these manis I used 3 coats of the Nail Honey Lacquer and topped it with 1 coat of Glossy Glam. All of these polishes have great formula. They are a bit on the thick side, but not unmanageable. They are all creamy bases with microshimmer in various shades with a teeny bit of larger glitter. The nail macros are the most color accurate. 

First up is Pinkini. 





 

Next is Blazin'.





This is Sunshine In A Bottle. 




Sunshine in a Bottle is much warmer in person... But yellows are IMPOSSIBLE for me to capture on my skin tone. :( 

Now Mojito.



This is Ocean Side.




And lastly, Purple Daze. (my favorite of the collection)




Purple Daze is another one that I had trouble capturing. The nail macro is the most accurate on all of these, and it shows that lovely multicolored shimmer. :) 

The Honey-Coated Rainbow collection is available now on the Nail Honey website here. This collection just released today, and I think Purple Daze is already sold out. I'm not sure how many Bee has of these. Be sure to follow her on Instagram for more pictures and updates!

Glossy Glam topcoat can be purchased in Just Ricarda's Etsy shop here

I hope you all enjoyed this Saturday evening post! We are gearing up for an ice storm that is headed our way, and lots of you have bad weather heading your way. Be safe out there! 

Talk to you soon. 

~casey

**The polishes in this post were purchased by me for my own personal use at a discounted blogger rate. This discount was given to me in exchange for a fair and honest review. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.**

No comments:

Post a Comment