Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday... Inspired By Your Hometown

Good morning everyone! I hope your week is going well. 

For today's Twinsie Tuesday post we were supposed to come up with a mani inspired by our hometown. 

This started off tricky for me because I'm from a very small town that isn't really known for anything. But I didn't actually grow up in town. I went to school there, but I grew up on a dairy farm out in the country. Then it hit me, cows!!!! 

My dad milked holstein cows for 35 years. We also had exotic animals, but I didn't know how I would incorporate any if those into a mani. 

This is what I came up with. 

I started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls then used a dotting tool and OPI Black Onyx for those spots I've seen all my life. 

I think they turned out pretty good! And this was the easiest pattern I've ever done, I might need to do this again. 

Be sure to check out the other Twinsies blogs!!! (linked below) 

Thanks for reading! 

~casey

Amanda at Amandalandish

Chelsea at Nailed Blog

Elizabeth at Did My Nails

Kelly at Tuxarina

Marisa at Polish Obsession

Rachel at Top Coat It

Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les

Stephanie at A Little Polish

Traci at DrinkCitra



**The products in this post were purchased by me for my own personal use.***

No comments:

Post a Comment