Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday... Nail Appliqués

Good morning everyone! I hope you're having a great week so far! 

For today's Twinsie Tuesday post the prompt was nail appliqués. I have to say I groaned when I saw this one... I've never had much luck with nail strips and I was worried that I would be fighting my nails the entire time. But I was pleasantly surprised! Here's what I came up with. 


For this mani I painted 3 coats of OPI Toucan Do It If You Try on my pinky and pointer, then applied Sally Hansens Love Letter nail stripes to my ring and middle fingers. It was my first successful application and I like it! I need practice, I can't stand seeing my nail at the tips like is shown here. But it was a successful attempt so it gives me hope! I think I will always prefer the look and feel of polish though. 

What do you all think of appliqués? Yay or nay? 

Thanks for reading. Be sure to check out my fellow Twinsies for their creations! 

Until next time. 

~casey

Amanda at Amandalandish

Chelsea at Nailed Blog

Elizabeth at Did My Nails

Kelly at Tuxarina

Marisa at Polish Obsession

Rachel at Top Coat It

Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les

Stephanie at A Little Polish

Traci at DrinkCitra


No comments:

Post a Comment