Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday, Follower Requested Mani

Good morning everyone! I hope that you all had a nice weekend! My week this week is going to be hectic, I've been dreading it all weekend... But it didn't ruin it all for me. 

Today's Twinsie Tuesday prompt is follower-requested mani. I posted a request on Instagram and got a few great ideas. So I went with the first one, real feather nails as requested by the lovely Amy from McPolish. (www.instagram.com/mcpolish Follow her, now. You won't be sorry!) 

I've never done nail art with real feathers so this was a fun challenge. 



For this mani I used feathers from Michael's and my polish is OPI Hey Baby. I followed a YouTube tutorial by jessFACE90, you should go check her out! I just realized I wasn't following her on Instagram too... Fixed that!!! 

Overall I like the way this turned out. But it was tricky for me to do, mostly because I'm doing my nail stuff on my dominant hand until my ring finger nail on my left hand is up to par. I'll be ambidextrous before it's all said and done!!!! 

What do you all think of these? Have you tried feather nails? It's a fun way to get a really funky look! 

Thanks for reading. As always be sure to check out my fellow Twinsies manicures, linked below! 

~casey 

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra


No comments:

Post a Comment