Monday, May 19, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday... Pick a previous theme.

Happy Tuesday folks! I hope you're all having a great week! 

Today's TT prompt is pick a previous TT theme that you loved/hated or had to miss. Well, since I'm a newbie this was pretty easy for me.I went browsing through last year and found a theme I wanted to try, your oldest untried.  

Now I don't think that this is technically my oldest untried, it's kind of hard to know after a while. But I do know it's been in my untried lineup for a while. 

This is Deborah Lippman Mermaids Eyes. 



I received this lovely polish in a super generous swap with the sweet Kelly from Tuxarina. (Link below) I only have a few DL's, two of them came from Kelly. :) 

For this mani I used 2 coats of Mermaids Eyes and 1 coat of topcoat. 

I love this polish! It's got so many little treasures hidden inside. 

Check out the links below to see what the other twins decided to go with! 

Thanks for reading! 

~casey

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra


No comments:

Post a Comment