Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday, One Stroke Flowers

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late post. Things have been tough lately. But I'll be fine! 

Today's prompt was One Stroke Flowers. I'm not sure how to explain this technique. But if you google it or get in YouTube you'll see explanations. Basically you use acrylic paint, putting 2 colors on the same brush, then use one stroke to paint. Looks and sounds much easier than it is! But I think it turned out ok for my first try! 



This mani has a base of OPI 4 In The Morning and acrylic paint for the flowers. All topped with HK Girl topcoat. 

What to you think? Have you tried this technique? I want to practice more and maybe get really good at it someday! 

Be sure to check out the other Twinsies blogs linked below! 

Thanks for reading! 

~casey

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
​Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision


No comments:

Post a Comment