Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday, Skittles

Good morning friends! Happy Tuesday! 

Today's theme is skittles. To me a "skittle" manicure is a manicure with all of your nails being a different color. Sometimes they are solid, but I like to add a coat of the same glitter to each nail to tie them together. So here is what I came up with for today. 







For this mani I used 4 of the Julie G polishes from the summer collection; Rio de Jenero, Tahiti, Santorini, and Old San Juan. I topped all 4 with a discontinued Pipe Dream Polish called She's a Thriller then sealed it all in with topcoat. 

I love skittle nails! It's a great way to mix things up without having to do complex nail art. 

What do you think? Do you like wearing nails that are so colorful or does it drive you nuts? 

Thanks for reading! Be sure to check out the other Twinsie's manis to see what they came up with! (linked below) 

~casey

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
​Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision


**All polishes in this post were purchased by me for my own personal use.**

No comments:

Post a Comment