Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday, Inspired by Nature

Good morning friends! Happy Twinsie Tuesday! 

Today's prompt is "Inspired by Nature". There were a ton of things rolling around in my head for this prompt, but I decided to go a little more abstract than I usually do. I'm not overly thrilled with how these turned out, but I do love these colors together! 


I was going for a "sunset inspired" look... I don't think I really achieved it, other than the colors. They're pretty sunset-ty right? :) 

For this mani I used all OPI colors: Where Did Suzi's Man-go, Can't Find My Czeckbook, and Keeping Suzi at Bay. All topped with Glisten & Glow HK Girl topcoat. 

I used dotting tools for the layers, for some reason in my head I thought it would look neat. But I think I should've opted for a gradient. There's always next time!

So what do you think? They're kind of growing on me, but not what I wanted. 

Be sure to check out the other Twinsie's blogs (linked below) to see what they came up with!

Thanks for reading!

~casey

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
​Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision



**All polishes in this post were purchased by me for my own personal use.**

No comments:

Post a Comment