Monday, August 11, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday, Interlocking Dots

Hi everyone! Sorry for the super late post today. Not trying to make excuses, but between my body and life I just didn't get this post written in time. But I did get the mani done!!! 

Interlocking dots was one of the first nail art techniques that I tried and was SUPER impressed with. Not gonna lie I was proud of myself. ;) I remember seeing it online somewhere and being baffled, then saw the breakdown of it and thought "I can do that!!!!!". That's always a great feeling. There are loads of tutorials and videos online for this so I won't go into details. But check it out, it's so easy and has huge impact! 


For this mani I used 2 favorites, OPI Keeping Suzi at Bay and Jade is the New Black. All topped with HK Girl Topcoat. I went all different directions to mix it up. :) 

Hope you like these! And I hope you give this technique a try. 

Thanks for reading! Be sure to check out the other Twinsie blogs linked below!!! 

~casey

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
​Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

No comments:

Post a Comment