Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Bathtub Time Machine, Captain Obvious, and Fluffy Macaroons

Good morning everyone and welcome to day two of Loaded Lacquer week! 

Pics and details after the jump!



First up is Bathtub Time Machine.






For this mani I started with 2 coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls then added 2 coats of Bathtub Time Machine and sealed it all in with Glossy Glam. 

Bathtub Time Machine is a clear based polish filled with large black dots, silver shreds, black rectangles , neon pink, blue, green and red multi-sized hexagon glitters. This type of glitter isn't normally my thing but I loved this one. It reminds me of the eighties in the best possible way, maybe that's why she called it a time machine? :) 

--------------------
Now we have my favorite of the whole Loaded Lacquer Line, Captain Obvious. 




For this mani I started with 2 coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls on my Ring Finger and OPI Miss You-Niverse on all of the others. Then I added 2 coats of Captain Obvisous and 1 coat of Glossy Glam. 

The technical description of Captain Obvious is a clear base with multi-sized metallic purple, blue, rose and holographic turquoise glitters. My not so technical description is that it is kind of like OPI Polka.com, but so so so SO much better. It's like Polka.com on holographic steroids, and I mean that in the best possible way. I wore this over Miss You-Niverse for a whole work week. That is a long time for me to wear one manicure, and the entire time I couldn't stop staring at it. Pictures just don't do it justice, I posted a couple of videos on my Instagram that you should go check out, and I'm sure I'll be incorporating this into future manis.

-------------------- 

And last but certainly not least on this post is Fluffy Macaroons. 






For this mani I started with 1 coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls on my ring finger and OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts on the other fingers, Then I topped it with 2 coats of Fluffy Macaroons and 1 coat of Glossy Glam.

Fluffy Macaroons is a clear base jam packed with plum, periwinkle, yellow, marigold, cotton candy pink, purple and white hex and squares and holographic sparkle. This is one of the most unique glitters I've seen. It's pastel without being pale, but still has sparkle. I love it. It's like sparkly Easter packed into a polish. 

--------------------

These polishes are just like all of the other polishes from Loaded Lacquer, the formula is great. Always filled with glitter that flows flawlessly onto the nail with little to no placement. 

Follow Loaded Lacquer on Instagram for shop updates, she's launching this Friday at www.loadedlacquer.com!!!

Talk to you soon!

~casey

**The polishes in this post were provided to me for an honest review. See my full disclosure policy for more details.**

No comments:

Post a Comment