Monday, November 11, 2013

Texting On The Dance Floor, Tornado In A Trailer Park, and The Dog Ate My Homework

Good morning everyone! Welcome to day 1 of Loaded Lacquer Week! :) 

I'm going to put multiple polishes in each post so that I can get them all in this week before the big opening. 

Polish pictures and info after the jump!

First up is Texting On The Dance Floor.




For this mani I started with 2 coats of OPI Miss You-Niverse (the most amazing dark purple cream I've ever seen in my whole entire life... OMG) and 2 coats of OPI Can't Find My Czeckbook on my ring finger. Then I topped it with 2 coats of Loaded Lacquer Texting On The Dance Floor and sealed it in with 1 coat of Just Ricarda Glossy Glam.

Texting On The Dance Floor is a clear base packed with holographic silver diamonds, fuchsia dots, metallic purple squares and hex, holographic turquoise and silver hex glitters. OMG, it is so sparkly. Check out my Instagram for videos of all of these lovely glitters. Pictures just don't do them justice. All of these glitter toppers apply like a dream. There is very little placement, and each brush stroke is packed full of glitter.

--------------------

Next up is Tornado In A Trailer Park. 



For this Mani I started with 2 coats of Zoya Raven on my ring & pinkie fingers and 2 coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls on my pointer and middle finger. Then I topped that with 2 coats of Tornado In A Trailer Park and sealed it all in with 1 coat of Just Ricarda Glossy Glam. 

Tornado In A Trailer Park is packed with over 150 different glitters of all shapes, sizes, and colors in a clear base. No two fingers are the same with this one. When I first saw it I thought it would just be a bunch of random glitters crammed into a polish. But somehow Heather formulated it to work well and with purpose. It's unpredictable but organized at the same time, it's pretty fantastic.

--------------------

And last but certainly not least is The Dog Ate My Homework.





For this mani I started with 2 coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls on my ring finger and thumb and 2 coats of OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips on the other fingers. Then I added 2 coats of The Dog Ate My Homework and sealed it all in with 1 coat of Glossy Glam. 

The Dog Ate My Homework is full of black, gray and white shreds, matte gray dots, matte neon green hex and squares, white hex, iridescent hex and white flakies. Heather describes this one as reminding her of a dog eating your homework in the yard, so there are bits of the homework and bits of grass all mixed up in there. It's really fun. There is some placement required with glitters like this, but it is so packed with glitter and Heather's formula is so packed full that it flows nicely. 
--------------------

Overall I really love all three of these. I hope you do too! Let me know what you think!

Follow Loaded Lacquer on Instagram for store updates this week and more pictures. 

Have a great day everyone!

~casey

**All Loaded Lacquer polishes were provided to me for an honest review. Please see my full disclosure policy for more details.**

No comments:

Post a Comment