Sunday, November 10, 2013

Loaded Lacquer Week!!!

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been gone for over a week. The time change threw me for a loop, and I've been spending all of my free time on the weekends swatching Loaded Lacquer polishes! 

Loaded Lacquer is a new indie brand that is launching this Friday, November 15th. Heather is the brain behind these beautiful glitters and she graciously asked me to swatch these babies for her store opening. I am absolutely honored to have this opportunity and can't wait to share these lovely polishes with you! 

I've been super impressed with the formula on these and Heather is ridiculously sweet, so I'm sure her customer service will be top notch. I hope you all enjoy this week of glitter fabulousness! Thanks again Heather for giving me this opportunity!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment