Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Nails

Good morning and happy Halloween everyone!!!!!

Today I have a quick post with this years Halloween mani. I'm not really all that into Halloween, so this is as "dressed up" as I get. 

After seeing my friend Bridget's Halloween gradient I knew what I wanted to do. These are inspired by hers. (painted-nail.blogspot.com) 




I started with 2 coats of Ulta Sun-Sational and let that dry completely. Then using the sponge technique, I sponged on OPI A Good Mandarin Is Hard To Find. After that dried I added one coat of Pipe Dream Polish She's A Thriller (The best black & white glitter out there in my opinion, circles AND hexes!!!! ) and then sealed it in with a coat of Glossy Glam topcoat. 

I'm really happy with how these turned out! They're festive without being too much for me to wear for a few days. 

Pipe Dream Polish can be purchased in their etsy store at etsy.com/shop/pipedreampolish . 

Glossy Glam can be purchased in their etsy store at etsy.com/shop/justricarda . 

I hope you all like this mani! I love it.

Have a safe and Happy Halloween!!!!

~casey

*All polishes in this post were purchased by me for my own personal use. Some polishes were purchased at a discounted rate in exchange for honest reviews.*



No comments:

Post a Comment