Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Birthday Bash

Good morning everyone! 

Today I have a swatch of one of the polishes that the lovely Elena (check out her blog and Instagram, she's great) sent to me for my birthday. It is an indie brand called 365 Days of Color and the color is Birthday Bash. How perfect is that?!? Elena is seriously one of the most generous people I've met through this nail blog business, and I am so thankful for her friendship. And, she sends me great polish!!! 


Full Sun

Natural Light, Shade

Natural Light, Shade

Natural Light, Shade

This glitter polish is made up of a white base with shredded glitter in various colors and fine turquoise glitter. Normally I'm not a huge fan of shredded glitter, but it works in this polish. And really what is a birthday bash without a little confetti?!? Although there were a few stubborn pieces that wouldn't lay flat, I just picked those out and it was no big deal. 

This is 3 coats of Birthday Bash topped with 1 coat of Glossy glam. 

I really like this one, I can see myself pulling it out in the future anytime I've got something festive to go to. I'm glad that Elena sent me some new indie (and mainstream) brands to try for my birthday. She's branching me out and I love it! 

Birthday Bash can be purchased on 365 Days of Color's website here

Glossy Glam can be purchased on Just Ricarda's Etsy shop here

What do you all think? You can't really go wrong with glitter in a white base in my book. This one is a definite keeper!

Thanks for reading! Happy Wednesday!

~casey

**The polishes in this purchase were sent to me as a gift by a sweet sweet friend. :) **

No comments:

Post a Comment