Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Guest Post from Polish Frolic

Good morning everyone! Today's guest post is from a lovely girl named Anna. She runs an Instagram account called Polish Frolic. I originally followed Anna on her first Instagram (omgnannerz... love that name) and then she created a mostly nail account.... So of course I had to follow it too. I love her nails and we even did some Bestie Twin Nails a couple of weeks ago. If you didn't get a chance to see that post, you should go check it out here. :) 

So lets see what Anna has in store for us today! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello to Casey's lovely fans! Welcome to my blog debut (cue the music). Seriously though, When Casey asked me to do a guest post for her blog I was so thrilled. I love Casey's work on Instagram, and hers is the only nail blog I've ever read so this is all very exciting for me. I decided to go with some nail art for the post, so I will give you a little window into me and my nail art . I have been into doing nail art since I found out it was even a thing. Fortunately, that was also before I knew Instagram was a thing, so my earliest and most cringe-worthy manis can stay buried on my hard drive. When I did get on Instagram I realized there was this big, wonderful nail art community and I made friends. I also learned, a LOT! I learned how to take care of my hands, tons of amazing techniques, and I have been having a blast. I have been a polishing fool for about 2 years now and I'm still learning. In fact, the mani I've created for this post was the first time I've painted roses. I wanted to put together something that was a nice summer-to-fall transition. What I landed on was a tape mani with accent nails on either side. Enjoy!





Colors Used:
The base for the colorblocking is Color Club- French Tip. Colors used are: China Glaze- Heart of Africa, OPI- My Vampire is Buff, Sally Hansen- Soy Latte, and Wet n Wild Megalast- Wet Cement (one of my all time favorite polishes, by the way). 

The base for the roses is OPI- My Vampire is Buff. My roses are three different reds: Wet n Wild Megalast- Undercover (lightest), China Glaze- Heart of Africa (darkest), and Milani- Ruby Jewels (glitter). The leaves on the roses are Essie- Sew Psyched. 


That super glittery pinky nail is Milani- Gold Glitz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna I love this!!!! You know how I have a weakness for roses. :) 

You should all go check out Anna's Instagram, now. Hurry, go follow her right now. I insist! :) 

Thank you so much for your help Anna! 

~casey

No comments:

Post a Comment