Thursday, October 17, 2013

Purple Leopard Nails

Hello everyone! Today I have a quick post with nail art. I've been doing so much swatching lately I feel like I never get in nail art. I've missed it!  

I've been wearing so much glitter lately I was craving creams. So here is what I came up with. 



For this mani I started with 2 coats of OPI Funky Dunkey. This color is so amazing, I almost couldn't stand to cover it. Once it dried I added random shaped and sized  dots in OPI Planks A Lot with my dotting tool. Then using a tiny brush I added the black detail with WetNWild Black Cream. I let it dry a while then sealed it all in with Glossy Glam. 

I love this mani. I painted it Monday night and I'm still wearing it today!!! That's like eternity for me! :) It's holding up well too thankfully. 

What do you all think? I used to dislike anything leopard print, but leopard nails are quickly becoming one of my favorites. Funny how taste changes! :) 

I hope everyone is having a great week! TGIalmostF! 

~casey

**all polishes in this post were purchased by me for my own personal use**


No comments:

Post a Comment