Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday Red Nails for American Heart Month (Heart Disease Awareness)

Good morning polish friends! I hope you're having a good week so far! So far my week is good but a bit hectic. 

For today's post our prompt was Red Nails for American Heart Month. Whenever I think "perfect red polish", I think Zoya. I've got 2 perfect reds from Zoya, today I decided on Rehka. 



For this mani I applied 3 thin coats of Rehka followed with 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat for extra shine. 

Look at that red! Look at that shine! I love these. I will admit that red polish is NOT my favorite polish. I love it in theory, and I love it on other people, but I'm not crazy about it on my hands. And I'm REALLY not crazy about working with it. It stains my skin so easily... so I have to be extra super duper extremely careful with my application so that I don't need much clean up. I think I did a pretty good job here. And lets be honest, it's hard to make this polish look anything but beautiful. 

Sorry I didn't get any nail art done for ya, crazy hectic day Tuesday taking the dog to the vet for a teeth cleaning. I took her to my parents vet 40 miles away, then got too chatty when I picked her up after work and didn't get home til almost 10. Whoops. :) 

I hope you love this red! Zoya has some amazing polishes, you definitely need to try some out if you haven't yet. 

Thank you for reading! Be sure to check out my other Twinsie Tuesday friends for their Red Manis for American Heart Month! See below for their links! 

~casey

**All polishes in this post were purchased by me for my own personal use.**

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra


No comments:

Post a Comment