Sunday, August 4, 2013

Rad Cloud...

Hello polish friends! I hope everyone is having a great Sunday! It is stormy and dreary here, but that is perfectly ok with me. I actually really like dreary weather, as long as it doesn't last for days and days at a time.

I'm trying to get into a routine with blog posting, it's trickier than I thought it would be; coming up with a schedule, deciding what to paint, what to post, getting pics, etc etc. So bare with me while I get into a routine.

Today I have a swatch and review for you. I'm going to go ahead and admit it, I'm addicted to indie polishes. I've only got a few right now, with a few more on the way, but I love them. Something about having something that you know was created by hand by someone with the same love of polish as you... I don't know, I just love it. Plus indies for the most part have a very different look than mainstream brands. Maybe because they are created for polish lovers by polish lovers? Who knows.

This lovely polish is by Hare Polish, it's called Rad Cloud. I bought this at the recommendation of my friend Alysia. You should really check out her Instagram, she posts AMAZING manis and macros. This isn't a color I would have normally picked on my own, so I'm glad she recommended it to me. This is 2 coats over 2 coats of OPI Pedal Faster Suzi and topped with one coat of Glossy Glam. I love the finish on this polish. It's got a milky candy pink base filled with an awesome mix of glitters: green and purple squares with pink and orange hexes of all sizes.



What do you think of this polish? I love the fun mix of shapes, sizes, and colors. 

HAREpolish can be purchased from their etsy store. Follow them on their Instagram to stay up to date on restocks and sales.

Thanks for reading! Happy polishing!

~casey

**all products in this post were purchased by me for my own personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment