Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Zoya Stevie...

Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a good week so far! 

Today I have an awesome polish to share with you. Zoya PixieDusts are by far my favorite of the textured polishes out right now. They got the formula just right in my opinion; the texture is sandy but not too rough and the finish is matte but also incredibly sparkly. I haven't really mastered catching them on camera, but trust me, they are amazing. 

A couple of weeks ago I placed my largest (and most expensive) polish order ever, and of course it was from Zoya.com. I'm just so in love with the Pixies and Zoyas in general lately. So, I ordered Stevie and Miranda from the summer PixieDust collection and the entire fall Pixie Dust Collection. I also ordered Josie, Neely, Storm, and Hope. So prepare yourself to see lots of Zoya over the next few weeks. :) 

So first up is Stevie. Zoya describes Stevie as a violet sparkle with silver sparkle, but I think it's closer to lavender. To me its a nice, light, soft purple. I wore this color for a couple of days and loved it. 

I put this over my usual OPI Nail Envy Matte base coat. Zoya says to use no base coat, but I can't do it. Nail Envy has been so good for my nails, I can't go without it. I've heard they dry faster without base, but I'm okay with waiting. This is 3 thin coats. With PixieDusts make sure you let them dry in between coats, and the full effect doesn't show up until it's totally dry. 

Sorry this post is a little picture heavy. I've got light box and sun pictures for you. 

First the light box pictures. 




And here it is in the sun



I highly HIGHLY recommend the Zoya PixieDusts. Stevie is the 4th one I've tried and I've loved every single one. They apply like a dream and wear incredibly well. If you're a fan of textured polish and sparkle, you need at least one of them in your life. 

Let me know what you think of this polish. Do you have any PixieDusts? Are they your favorite too???

Happy polishing!

~casey

No comments:

Post a Comment