Friday, September 13, 2013

Zoya Giovanna


Good morning everyone! Happy Friday! 

Today I have a quick swatch of Zoya Giovanna for you. This is a beautiful metallic emerald green. To me it almost looks like liquid emeralds, it's gorgeous. 


Natural light, shade. 

Natural light, sun. 




It leans a little more blue in pictures than in person. In person it's a very vibranttrue  green. 

The formula on this one was ok. The formula on metallic polishes is usually a bit watery, and this is not exception. But it built up nicely and dried pretty quickly. For this mani I used 3 coats of Giovanna topped with 1 coat of Glossy Glam topcoat. 

Zoya nail polish can be purchased from www.zoya.com and in some Ulta stores. 

Glossy Glam can be purchased on Etsy, http://www.etsy.com/shop/justricarda

What do you think? I love this one and will definitely be pulling it out for the holiday season. 

Have a great day everyone! 

~casey

**All polishes in this post were purchased by me for my own personal use.**

No comments:

Post a Comment