Monday, September 30, 2013

Guest Post from A Painted Nail

Good morning everyone! Today's guest poster is the LOVELY Bridget from A Painted Nail! I met Bridget on Instagram and fell in love right away. She is super funny, sweet, and does great nails. Lets see what kind of fun mani she came up with for me today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swirls, and Stars, and Glitter! Oh My!

Hello friends of Casey Lane! My name is Bridget, and I have a blog called A Painted Nail. I am so pleased to have a guest post for you all while Miss Casey is away on vacation! I did a little nail art design to share, something inspired by the lovely Casey, herself!
I met Casey on IG after her original account was deleted (boo!) and I am so glad I did. She is a wonderful person and always manages to bring a smile to my face. I wanted to do a mani that reminds me of her, bright and fun, and shiny!



Used:
Essie - Beyond Cozy
Color Club - Coral Cascade
Julep - Lexie
Essie - Mint Candy Apple
Essie - Play Date
Born Pretty Star Studs
Nail Art brush

The inspiration for this came from So Nailicious (http://sonailicious.com/swirl-nails/), which is an amazing website for lots of amazing nail art designs. I changed it up a little to suit my taste, but kept the concept pretty much the same. 




I love star studs! And the swirls! They are kinda tricky to keep evenly spaced, but I’m sure it is something that gets easier with practice.


I hope you guys liked what I came up with, and I hope Casey and her hubby have a fantastic vacation!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I LOVE that bright and shiny and fun manicures make you think of me Bridget! :) This is incredible! I LOVE this style, I've gotta try it someday. 

Thank you again for doing this for me friend! 

~casey

No comments:

Post a Comment