Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Zoya Neve

Good morning everyone! How's your week so far? Mine isn't great, but it isn't terrible, so I can't complain too much. 

Today I've got a swatch for ya. A couple of weekends ago Zoya did their yearly BOGO sale and I bought a few (ahem, 8) polishes. Neve was one of the first polishes to hit my cart that day. Ever since I started seeing swatches of it I knew I had to have it. I have a weakness for blues and purples, this is something in between... with amazing sparkle. It reminds me of sapphires, which is my birthstone, so it was a no brainer. 

Zoya describes Neve as a sapphire blue metallic. There are lovely little purplish pink sparkles mixed in there, it's lovely. I'll let the pictures do the talking. :) 

Sunlight

Shade 

Light Box

Light Box macro

Sunlight macro!!!

See all those pretty colors in the macro? Oh my. This polish is a stunner. It would work for any season in my opinion. Application was a little watery, but I think that's just the formula on polishes like this. It wasn't unmanageable, and my clean up brush helped fix things for me. The coverage was great too, this is only 2 coats, which is big for me. I almost always need 3. 

I topped this off with Glossy Glam, which is why you can see my camera lens in the reflection in some pics. :) 

What do you think of this polish? I love it. Can't wait to create something with it! 

Talk to you soon! 

~casey

**The polishes in this post were purchased by me for my own personal use.**


No comments:

Post a Comment